The Magic Touch
Review Pastor’s points to remember what stuck out to you from the message.
This passage of story, concerning Christ’s feeding five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes, is recorded by all the four Evangelists, which very few, if any, of Christ’s miracles are: this intimates that there is something in it worthy of special remark.
Sometimes it’s good when things don’t add up. When God is in the equation, we can end up with a lot more than we expected.
- Remember God Has A Plan
The God we serve doesn’t allow us to go through a problem that He cannot solve. God we serve has planned a solution for your difficulties.
- Trust God With Your Little
To often we clink to our old ways of doing things and we are unwilling to let go and let God for fear of losing what we have. We must have faith that God knows what to do with our little.
- Watch God Work
God’s math is not our math, sometimes things don’t add up but when we trust God with what we have He can turn it into more and not just more but much more.
Start with an icebreaker question to get everyone talking. Then choose questions that will work well with your group.
- Share a time when you saw God bless someone’s generosity.
- What would you be willing to give to see God bless your finances?
- What is your first step towards seeing God’s power to multiply in your life?
End each week with a challenge to take action. Lead your group to help each person identify their next steps.
- This week give yourself one action item to help you trust God more.
- Share you personal testimony with someone else
- Invite two people to church with you this coming Sunday